The position is responsible for loading and unloading trucks and to stock production lines to maintain inventory and the availability of necessary materials for continuous operation.Forklift Operator DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM EDUCATION LEVEL:
- Operate a forklift to load and unload trailers. Ensure materials are delivered to appropriate areas and put away.
- Stock raw materials or product.
- Process finished product or raw material, which may include wrapping, weighing, tagging and palletizing product.
- Maintain timely and accurate records of inventory and other necessary paperwork.
- Maintain a clean and organized work area.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as required or assigned.
- Support plant product food safety management programs, initiatives, and objectives.
- Forklift Certification will be obtained
- Reading, writing, and computation skills normally acquired through the completion of high school
- Manual dexterity, lifting up to 50 pounds frequently, ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time (2-6 hours), ability to withstand seasonal temperature extremes and frequent bending, pushing and reaching.
All Shifts available
Grant Park, IL
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.