Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: Not Specified
Education: Not Specified
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Performs repairs in accordance with safety and life critical rules and OSHA (Occupational and Safety Health Act) requirements.
- Performs preventive maintenace inspection (PM) diagnose, repair, and rebuild major equip,ment/components including but no limited to balers, conveyors, hydraulics power packs, eddy currents, electro-magnetic belts, optical sorters, diverters, compressors, trash compactors, motors, glass breakers, wire tie systems, fans, pumps, forklifts, front-end loaders and building equipment.
-Maintains DEI (Daily Equipment Inspections) backlog.
-Establishes and adjusts work procedures to meet production schedules and advises Sr Plant Maintenance Manager if additional work is needed, or cannot be completed with Standard Repair Times (SRTs)
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Legally eligible to work in the United States.
- Successfully complete pre-employment drug screen, physical, and background check, which will include previous employment check, criminal history and motor vehicle record review.
- Hold a current Drivers License.
Elite Staffing, Inc. is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. Our policy of equal employment opportunity is to recruit, hire, train and promote persons without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, handicap or any other protected status.